Tuesday, August 12, 2008

No baby yet

So as of today I'm 4 days late and not the least bit dilated (ignore the little baby on the right... apparently when you go over your due date this widgit doesn't make negative numbers but starts adding days). My doctor gave me the option of inducing me tomorrow (Wednesday) or Friday but I picked Friday so that I can get some good shopping days in with my mom before Ethan gets here. I know it sounds crazy but we don't get a lot of time to be together so we're going to enjoy some fun girl days before the sleepless nights begin. My appointment for induction is on Friday morning at 6 AM... so it looks like our baby will be born on the 15th. We'll keep you posted.

8 comments:

Rachael said...

I have been checking your blog daily for the news! I don't blame you for getting in some good girl days before baby Ethan comes. Also, I love that he is going to be born on the 15th of August. Very Italian of you guys. Love you! You are in my thoughts, can't wait to hear the good news!

Nadia said...

YAY! I am so excited to see pictures! I will be thinking of you!

BrittanyB said...

I just asked Michael what was going on this morning. Sorry to hear Ethan is making you wait, but sounds like you'll have a fun couple of days to distract you ;) Anthony's b-day pictures are super cute, that kid has the best smile!

Merrick said...

I'm so excited! I've been waiting to hear the news! Even Philip has been checking your blog -- and he doesn't ever check blogs!!

Can't wait til Friday! Good luck!

Meagan said...

good luck, cari!! :) i'll have my phone on me all day at work on thursday!

joel and laura michelle said...

hooray!!! can't wait to see pics. and to meet your little man in the future. best of luck!!! love you1

Heather said...

Post some pics Michael!!!

Durrant said...

Well I sure do feel for you! Good luck with the induction, I hope Ethan gets here healthy and safe (for your sake, small too!) I can't wait to see pics. You have got to be one of the cutest pregnant girls ever! Anthony is such a doll. I can't believe he is 2! They grow up so fast! Keep the blog posted with any news!