Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Spiderman, I mean Anthony

We celebrated Anthony's 3rd birthday on Friday. Anthony requested a spiderman party and so we partied it up with pizza, a pinata, bean bag toss, pin the spider on spiderman (thanks Janni), cake and presents. The kids didn't really know what was going on (especially with the pinata) but it was fun watching them try to figure it out. Anthony went crazy when he opened his spiderman costume from Nana and Papa. He hasn't taken it off since. It was a fun day.












6 comments:

Summer said...

What a cute party! That's a lot of work- whew! Did you do that cake?! Awesome! Happy late B-Day to Spanthony. :)

Durrant said...

Happy Birthday Anthony! Way cute party! You are so creative with the fun games you came up with!

Merrick said...

Looks like so much fun! And I also want to ask if you made that cake...if you did, great job! It looks awesome! And Anthony looks ADORABLE in that little spidey-suit...

Shanda said...

K- so I haven't read your blog forever, I'm horrible. By the way- are you invited to my blog? send me an email if not :) shandasleater@yahoo.com... And LOVED all your updates! My 5 yr old, was Spiderman EVERY DAY for about a yr of so, LOVED IT, sad that I think that phase is just about over... And girls camp looked AWESOME! Was it stake camp or ward? And WE SHOULD BE FRIENDS! On the 4th we were at the hot air balloons too AND at PG's fireworks! AREN'T THEY THE BEST?!! I'm not shocked that we didn't see you though with all the people... And what a FUN Bridal Veil Falls tradition! We used to do that- one of the things I SO miss living in Orem :) Glad to see you're doing good!! And that your "little guy" is SO cute and SO not little anymore!

Heather said...

What a good mom to MAKE such a special birthday for little Anthony. I am very impressed. I love you tons. Looks like so much fun.

Catherine Hess said...

Hey! I found your blog! It's way cute.