Thursday, September 3, 2009

California Trip

We went out to California last month to see my family. The guys took a rafting/fishing trip down the American River while the girls shopped and spent a couple of days in Tahoe. We had such a fun time. Thanks Mom and Dad.

Walking around some fun fountains while a band played in the background.
Ethan loves his Grandpa.
Me working my brother in tennis.
My parents surprised Anthony with a Spiderman slip-n-slide. He thinks it is the greatest thing ever.

The guys about to leave for the fishing trip.

My childhood friend Laura and her two adorable girls with my mom and I in Tahoe.


We celebrated Ethan's first birthday while we were there. Needless to say he loved his cake.

9 comments:

Justin & Heather said...

looks like a fun trip! and holy moly talk about twinners...you and your mom look like gorgeous replica's of one another!

Merrick said...

Looks like a ton of fun! And Happy birthday to Ethan!

Summer said...

He's ONE! So fast so fast. Looks like you had a blast! I still can't believe you and your mom- ahh! Crazy. And comforting, I bet. You know just how beautiful you'll be when you're her age.

Heather and Zac said...

Happy birthday to the boys! We miss you guys. I'm glad to hear that everyone survived the week without while you were at camp! Tell spiderman I love his muscles!

joel and laura michelle said...

what a fun trip for the girls and a fun trip for the boys! i bet the yancey's wish they could have been there. your family is sooo cute and fun cari! love you!

Durrant said...

Looks like such a fun trip! Nothing better than spending time with family! Happy Birthday Ethan!

Brooke said...

It was so fun to see you guys at the park, your boys are adorable! What is your church calling? I'm in YW too!

Nicole said...

cute kids! great seeing your blog!

cameron said...

might i add that you look BEAUTIFUL in your family photo - the blog title pic....