Friday, February 6, 2009

Christmas in California

Poor kid had a million pictures taken of him in his Santa suit but he just looked so cute.
Michael singing Christmas songs to the family.
Uncle Ryan doing his thing.
My brother Rick and his wife Melissa flew out to spend the holiday in California as well. We loved being with them.
There's quite a view on top of a 6'5 uncle.
Ethan spending time with Grandpa Eric.
My cute husband.
And of course opening presents with dad was all too fun for Anthony and after it was over he wanted to "do it again."

Naptime.
My adorable little Eskimo baby.
Michael gave Anthony a pouch of change yesterday and when I asked him what he was going to spend it on he told me that he was going to put it in the fountain. This is probably why.
Park time.

2 comments:

BrittanyB said...

Christmas with kids is so much fun!

joel and laura michelle said...

how fun!! holidays are the best when they are spent with family, huh?!?! love you!